Initial 6 months contract for a Release Lead
The Release lead will provide thought leadership and technical expertise to shape and evolve the program release practices. This includes engineered and technical practises to enable the continued delivery and continued integration pipelines to production release
The focus of the release lead is to provide communication & visibility of production release enablement, via utilisation of JIRA, CI/CD toolsets and application of the DevOps/Agile delivery methodology.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 5(+) year's experience in release management.
- 10(+) years of overall IT experience.
- 2-3 year's experience working in cloud and SaaS platforms.
- 2-3 year's experience managing release management lifecycle using agile methodology.
- Expertise in enabling CI/CD using Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines, Azure DevOps and/or AWS Pipelines
- Strong communication and relationship building skills across a range of stakeholde
- A flexible team player with the ability to work autonomously but bring together a group.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
To register your interest for this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion on this role, please contact Meg Geronimo at 8267 2400 quoting job# 211192