Our client in the Financial Services sector are seeking a Release Coordinator to join their team. This is a great opportunity to manage the planning, scheduling, monitoring, control and implementation of a release from requirements stage through to production deployment.
You will be responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting on deployment activities in the pre-production and production environments for multiple projects and releases. This role can be offered in a permanent or 12 month fixed term capacity and will be based in Brisbane CBD.
- Plan, schedule, manage and coordinate the provision of pre-production environments for projects and releases, including the development of deployment plans describing the activities, schedule, checklists, approvals and contingency or back-out procedures required for the deployment
- Lead the planning, scheduling, coordination and execution of pre-production and production deployment activities for multiple projects in a release
- Chair Release Health meetings and manage the entry and exit of projects into the various release phases.
- Act as the release management key contact on a day to day basis for deployment issues or enquiries
- Develop, manage, maintain and deliver reports, including the collation and presentation of deployment metrics
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to review and continually improve transition and release management processes, tools and services to achieve project and organisational outcomes
- Experience implementing Superannuation or Finance systems
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Relevant tertiary or industry qualification
- Knowledge of, or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of, Prince2 project management methodology
- Experience and understanding of the Superannuation and/or financial sector
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince 07 3319 7537 for a confidential discussion for more information