Our client is a leading global commercial bank which adopts customer focused approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Home Loans focused Relationship Manager. You must have excellent verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English. You will be responsible for managing key relationships and act as the primary point of contact for home loan brokers ensuring their needs are met and grow the portfolio of existing customers.
About the role:
This is a Relationship Manager role in the South Eastern Suburbs. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop a working relationship with brokers by promoting the banks Home Loan products
- Work closely with brokers to attract new business and be the point of contact for any enquiries relating to credit policy, application progress and status
- Perform market trend analysis to identify any opportunities for process and product improvements
- Proactively identify any new opportunities within the market to stimulate growth
- Assessment of customer's credit profile and manage the risk
- Manage home loan applications submitted by brokers
- Train and educate brokers on the products available
Ideally the successful candidate should possess.
- 3+ years' experience in a Relationship Management / BDM role.
- 2 years' experience within home lending
- MUST have strong verbal skills in Mandarin and English
- Tertiary Degree in Business, Finance or any related degrees
If you have suitable experience and would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 202886.