Build Partnerships' core purpose is to enable the build of new network that extends our clients reach to new homes and businesses across Australia. The team enables effective network deployment through the creation of build partnerships with external customers across Australia. This is achieved through acquisition and management of commercial build contracts across three specific programs of work, which include New Developments, Technology Choice and Infrastructure Partnerships.
The role of Relationship Manager - Enterprise is a key role part of the Customer Relationship Management Team within Build Partnerships (BP), which is part of the Demand Deployment team. The core purpose of the role is to enable the timely rollout of new our clients network by partnering with their customers' in delivering high quality proactive network deployment.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
- Stakeholder Engagement - Establish effective build partnerships with the construction industry; including Property Developers, Government and Industry organisations;
- Results Driven - Achieve clients targets in relation to On Time Contract Milestone Delivery, Premises 'Ready for Service', Customer Satisfaction, Revenue;
- Customer Management - Maintain regular communication with the customer and their partners throughout the development cycle of their project and apply a strategic focus to relationships with customers, based on a deep understanding of their business operations;
- Escalation Support - Oversee and act as an escalation point for contract management and service delivery of Build Partnership agreements to effectively enable cleints deployment;
- Program Management - Accurate and efficient management of operational agreements including project and sales process milestones;
- External Stakeholder Management - Increase the industry's awareness of the benefits of early engagement with our client; as well as clients unique value proposition to maintain their strong market position
- Internal Stakeholder Management - establish effective partnerships with Internal stakeholders such as Regional Deployment, Area planning and Network Service Operations;
- Account Management - Account planning with a focus on increasing efficiencies to assist in managing significant increased volume in applications and identify and meet the needs of customers through a tailored solution & service delivery approach;
- Compliance - Comply with government policy specifically relevant to the deployment of our clients network i.e The Telecommunications in New Developments Policy (TiND) and Technology Choice.
- Demonstrated ability to apply highly developed influencing and negotiation skills to lead matrixed teams in the delivery of technology-related business outcomes that generate value to the client and contribute to the success of the business.
- Good understanding of construction &/or activation methodologies and practices.
- Experience in a similar role applying a broad understanding of the commercial telecommunications/IT infrastructure or development industry and the market place to identify new business or business improvement opportunities and deliver commercial solutions in a regulated environment.
- Experience in a contracting environment with demonstrated ability to influence and direct third party organisations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Highly developed business skills and telecommunications industry knowledge.
- Proven track record in managing complex projects to tight timeframes
- Excellent organisation skills to collaboratively work with cross functional teams
- Working knowledge of project management requirements and processes
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!!!