Peoplebank Canberra currently has on offer a long-term contract opportunity for a Regional IT Support Manager to join our high-profile Federal Government Department client. The services will include and not be limited to:
- Manage and lead the IT Support team and work together to deliver a consistently high standard of support to a highly professional customer base
- Manage and lead the IT Support team to ensure delivery support over the phone, via email and connecting with remote tools whilst also providing onsite support in the Large Regional Hub as required
- Communicate with a variety of clients with different levels of ICT knowledge
- Have an understanding of ICT Infrastructure and Applications
- Provide guidance and be the escalation point for IT Support staff for ICT Incidents, Problems and Service Requests
- Develop documentation including reports and processes that are consistently with industry best practice and consistent with formal ICT Management Frameworks such as ITIL.
- Must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
If you would like to hear more about this contract opportunity, hen please do not hesitate to reach out to Preejith Pachat on 02 6245 1727 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number: 188185.