Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specializing in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
A preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Client Support Officer - ICT Support to work on a large complex project.
MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN.
LOCATION: Adelaide, South Australia
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven knowledge and experience in varied ICT operating environments.
- Proven system administration skills to support operating ICT environments (Corporate and Operational), including proven experience skillset in Linux and Windows systems.
- Proven experience with building / configuring and ongoing maintenance for services such as (not limited to) Video Conferencing and IP Telephony -VOIP / SIP and Mobile proven skillset in Cisco, Polycom and iOS.
- Proven extensive experience in varied collaboration toolsets such as Cisco Jabber / Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
- Proven high level of experience and an ability to work with other Level 2 (including Level 3) resolver groups in the coordination and or management of:
- ICT facilities
- Server configuration and management in consultation or collaboration with other Level 2 groups.
- Networking configuration and management in consultation or collaboration with other Level 2 groups.
- ICT Desktop, Workstation maintenance via ICT Change Management processes:
- Desktop patch management and scheduled application updates
- Workstation patch management and scheduled application updates
- Proven team management techniques including proven ability to monitor team workloads.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Active Directory, Group Policy, System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Endpoint Security, such as Windows Defender.
- Proven understanding of ITIL framework, Change, Request, Incident and Problem Management processes (ITIL certification highly desirable).
- Proven understanding of ITIL service delivery concepts and procedures. Proven experience with actively supporting ICT systems using an IT Service Management (ITSM) processes.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity, please contact Pramod Jaiswal for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7402 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.