Our high-profile and leading Private organisation is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable RedHat Fuse Architect for a contract opportunity. This is a 6 month engagement with potential extensions, working from our Client's office in Canberra.
Within this role you will have:
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms
- Experience with: Java EE, JMS, Web Services, REST and JSON
- Experience with Apache Camel, SOAPUI, Git/Subversion and Jenkins or Hudson
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards
- Identify, analyse and design integration flows using JBoss Studio and Apache Camel and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Hands on experience in RedHat Fuse.
- Should be very good hands on developer and design expert in Fuse tool.
- Should also have experience developing integration solutions using Java EE, MQ, SOAP, JMS, REST, Web Services, REST/SOAP, XML, JSON.
- Good understanding of integration design patterns and best practices
- Hands on experience in developing unit test cases using Junit / TestNG or any other unit testing framework
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Australian permanent residents to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726, job reference 192781.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.