You will have the opportunity to be part of a very exciting sector that has been experiencing tremendous growth in recent times. You will be joining a very close-knit team with the ability to get first class training on all things Data Analytics which will allow you to specialise in one or several specialist job families.
Working in an outcomes focused environment you will have the autonomy and support you need to be successful.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of the Peoplebank success story
- Build your network within this fast-growing space
- Work with Peoplebank Marketing on new candidate attraction strategies
- Learn from Big Data and Artificial Intelligence experts
- Build on your established recruitment skills and learn a whole lot more
- Finding great candidates quickly by using the Database, Job Boards and LinkedIn, while also utilising networking channels and headhunting techniques to approach and attract passive candidates in the market
- Networking with candidates, building strong relationships and gaining a thorough understanding of them and their capabilities
- Preparing and presenting qualified CVs to the Account Managers you work with
- Coordinating interviews, preparation and providing interview feedback between the candidates and/or clients
- Maintaining complete records within the company's database
Experience & Skills Required
- Previous experience within recruitment, sales and/or customer service is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills are required - communication and relationship building is key to the Recruiter/Resourcer role as you will spend a significant about of time speaking with candidates and clients over the telephone
- Ability to work unsupervised, a highly competitive spirit and the desire to achieve and exceed goals in a fast-paced delivery driven environment
- A desire to learn, embrace and profit from the Big Data & AI revolution
- Outgoing personality with a team player attitude