Looking for a Recruitment/HR Advisor to work alongside the Project Managers' and other Project Specialists in delivering recruitment related projects with a particular focus on delivery of tailored reporting requirements.
- Identify risks, issues and mitigation actions for allocated projects and escalate as appropriate to the Project Manager and/or Delivery Manager.
- Review of project documentation, including the project proposal and the project plan for allocated projects to ensure objectives are monitored and met.
- Contribution towards the development of tailored project reporting and responsibility for exporting and manipulating data in excel for each project.
- Provide support to the Delivery Manager and Project Services team with an emphasis on administrative tasks related to projects as well as systems design, interface and information management.
- Preparation and delivery of recruitment related activities such as development of interview guides, coordination of interviews, participation in selection exercises, communication of outcomes and management of the offer process.
- Collaborate with the support teams to complete the project deliverables within the agreed timelines.
- Candidate engagement and management of databases.
- Monitoring and reporting of performance against project plan.
- Contribute to ongoing continuous improvement initiatives that impact team efficiency, positively affect stakeholder experiences and add value for future projects
- Develop effective and collaborative working relationships with peers and key stakeholders across the organisation, tailoring communication as required.
- Contribute to an environment and culture that supports and encourages a world class recruitment experience, service orientation and collaboration.
- Exposure to talent acquisition and/or Human Resources management processes
- Proven experience in prior roles of working across multiple requirements at any one given time and effectively managing
- Experience working in environments where required to deliver on volume tasks or work
- Demonstrable experience maintaining stakeholder relationships with colleagues and other internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, influencing and issues management Experience working within tight timeframes
- Experience consulting on process, policy and best practice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with evidence of tailoring style dependent on the audience
If you have the key skills and experience to be successful in this position please APPLY NOW.