Immediate start for a Recruitment Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract to work onsite with this global IT solutions provider.
You will partner with the recruiting team by scheduling interviews with internal and external candidates, arranging travel accommodations and generating offer letters. This person will interact with all levels within the organization to execute the recruitment process, as well as support special projects.
- Schedule phone, onsite, and presentation interviews
- Create a high touch, "best in class" candidate experience
- Manage logistics for recruiting process, including travel arrangements and expense reimbursement
- Update candidate status in applicant tracking system
- Support additional projects within global executive recruiting team.
- Generate offer letters
- 2-3 plus years' experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting
- BS/BA Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs)
- Detail and team-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high growth, constantly changing environment