Due to client growth we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our close knit, results focused team.
This position will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to work roles on our Commercial and Government accounts with highly experienced Account Managers & other Recruitment Consultants. If you have a strong work ethic, enjoy being busy and having fun - we would love to hear from you!
- Proactively sourcing great candidates quickly by using the Database, Job Boards and Linked In, while also utilising networking channels and headhunting techniques to approach and attract passive candidates in the market.
- Networking with candidates, building strong relationships and gaining a thorough understanding of them and their capabilities.
- Preparing and presenting qualified CVs to the Account Managers you work with
- Coordinating interviews, preparation and providing interview feedback between the candidates and/or clients.
- Maintaining complete records within the company's database.
Experience & Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience within recruitment, IT sales and/or customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required - communication and relationship building is key to the Recruiter/Resourcer role as you will spend a significant amount of time speaking with candidates and clients over the telephone
- Ability to work unsupervised, a highly competitive spirit and the desire to achieve and exceed goals in a fast paced delivery driven environment
For further information and to have a confidential discussion on your candidacy, please call David Smith, General Manager-ACT on 0262451713.