IT Recruitment Consultant
Peoplebank are Australia's largest IT & Digital recruitment company offering excellent career progression opportunities. We have strategically developed a strong market presence within Australia as a specialist IT and Digital recruitment company for both contract and permanent roles. Our clients include some of Australia's largest corporate organisations, who acknowledge our expertise in the market place, service excellence and ability to deliver on-going value to them. We achieve this through a collaborative approach and team work.
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced IT recruiter to join our team immediately.
You are self driven, thrive in achieving outcomes and love a challenge. As a key member of our team, working closely with our Relationship Managers you will be responsible for the provision of full end to end IT contract and permanent recruitment services.
Key skills / attributes for this role include the following:
- A proven track record in full end to end IT recruitment, Resourcing candidates for large scale accounts.
- Proven capability of recruiting both IT & Digital contract and permanent labour in the IT sector.
- A sense of urgency to get the job done
- Evidence of building good long-term relationships with existing candidates/contractors.
- A strong team player with proven capabilities of working within a team.
- Ability to manage yourself on a day to day basis and drive your own performance
- Consistent placement track record
- A great attitude, initiative and willingness to share with your peers within a team environment to ensure the ultimate goals of the team and organisation are met
- Experience using the Bullhorn CRM would be a plus but not mandatory
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work in a very successful team with large programs of work underway
- You will be joining a specialised team servicing major clients with ongoing "Hot" requirements
- Further grow your recruitment career working on large scale accounts
- Become a specialist recruiter in a market segment
We offer a fantastic flexible working environment that recognizes effort and outcomes while providing development opportunities through training and mentoring programs.
For a confidential discussion please forward your resume through to John Goodman, Team Manager or call him on (03) 8080 7237.