Recruitment Consultant - Mid and Senior Levels
Peoplebank Australia is part of a global network providing extensive IT Recruitment services across a wide range of industries here in Australia and throughout Asia. We grow and support our people to share their deep knowledge of the IT and Recruitment industry and create innovation as we partner with clients to source top talent into their organisations. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
At Peoplebank we offer working flexibility, training, support and development. We pride ourselves as an employer of choice and are always evolving as a business with technology and investment in our people.
- Training and Support is offered from joining
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working arrangements
- Great bonus and Commission plans
- Employer of Choice
Being apart of the NSW recruitment team you will work across a number of large enterprise clients supporting the delivery of talent with a senior relationship manager. Your key accountabilities as a Consultant will include:
- Delivering innovative, timely and effective sourcing strategies that reaches top tier talent across the IT including digital, project management, risk and cloud solutions.
- Provide deep knowledge and expertise with Linkedin and other talent CRM's
- Consult regularly with the business on their resourcing needs and proactively build talent pools to enhance diversity and our capability to respond quickly to business growth and emerging workforce needs
What do I need to have?
You will need to have industry experience, sales experience and a focus on customer service to be successful. We currently are open to both mid and senior level experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- A successful track record of recruiting IT skills, including Project Services, Digital and Mid to Senior Appointments
- Highly organised and the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- A passion for delivering high quality outcomes with exceptional communication and the ability to engage and influence others
- Experience working across a high volume of roles and strong time management skills desirable
- 360 or end to end recruitment experience gained in-house or in an agency environment essential. A proven background using direct sourcing strategies to identify and hire passive top tier technical talent
- Well networked and experienced in technical screening and assessment
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship skills with the ability to develop trust and credibility at senior levels
- High level of ability and proficiency using talent systems
For further information on this opportunity please apply to role with your CV or contract email@example.com
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.