Peoplebank are an industry leading brand. We are expert recruiters, who have been finding IT & digital specialists for some of the most dynamic and recognised organisations in the Asia Pacific region for over 25 years. From systems administrators and cloud computing specialists to network engineers, technical writers and usability experts, we've got an IT or digital specialist to suit your organisation's needs, industry and culture.
Peoplebank's purpose is to 'make lives better by helping people achieve their goals'. Because we are specialists, not generalists, our recruiters are constantly developing their own skills and knowledge within the IT industry to ensure a candidate is placed in the optimal role and company. As well as learning and development, we live up to six key values that help us be the best we can. These are, integrity, teamwork, innovation, accountability, excellence and passion. With these constantly in mind, we aspire to be the best communicators, the best innovators, the best strategists and of course, the best recruiters in IT & digital industries in Asia Pacific.
What does Peoplebank Canberra have to offer you?
- An opportunity with significant scope for success
- Ability to work with and learn from some of the most successful Account Managers in the company and the Canberra market
- An environment that enables you to continue to build and expand on your established recruitment skills
- A strong, supportive and diverse team-oriented setting, with a focus on collaboration
What will you bring to Peoplebank?
- A passion for success
- An ability to work adaptively and effectively as part of an experienced team
- A driven and motivated attitude, striving to reach your potential
- Business acumen with a broader understanding of how your role impacts the business
- An ability to manage and negotiate with Candidates
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing quality candidates in a timely manner, using our internal database and online platforms, while also utilising your established networking channels and headhunting techniques
- Networking with candidates and attracting passive candidates in the market, building strong relationships and gaining a thorough understanding of their capabilities.
- Reviewing, preparing and presenting qualified CVs, Selection Criteria and submission compliance documentation
- Coordinating interviews, preparing Candidates and providing interview feedback
- Providing guidance to team members.
- Maintaining detailed records within the company's database.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Prior demonstrated IT Recruitment experience in the Canberra market
- A passion for researching and upskilling yourself on emerging technology and trends to stay ahead of the market
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail
- Proven ability to work autonomously and multitask effectively within a fast-paced delivery driven environment
- A strong drive to achieve and exceed goals
- An ability to build strong relationships with candidates and colleagues
Please click Apply Now for immediate consideration!