About the Company
Peoplebank is a brand within the Chandler Macleod Group Ltd, and is Australia's largest specialist IT & digital recruitment company with offices across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. We pride ourselves on being the leader of the pack and are one of the leading innovators in the sector.
Our Canberra office has an opening for a Full-Time/Permanent, IT&T RecruitmentConsultant/Resourcer to join our expanding team. There is no other recruitment company in the country that comes close to looking after their staff like Peoplebank / Chandler Macleod.
About the role
We are seeking someone who wants to take their recruitment career to the next level.
If you are over being KPI'd on a daily, weekly and monthly basis then Peoplebank is for you.
We are NOT ALL about the numbers.
We are ALL about the customer experience you offer to our candidates and clients. Quality over quantity every time.
If you are passionate about recruitment and want to work with an industry leader, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. Don't let it pass you by!
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be recognised and rewarded for your capabilities and effort
- The ability to earn uncapped commissions
- The opportunity to work with state of the art systems
- The flexibility to manage your own workload
- Working with and learning from, a very experienced team of recruitment professionals
- Flexible work environment
What you need:
- Tenacious appetite for success
- Excellent communication skills, integrity and ethics
- The drive to be part of a very successful team
- The want to work with the best systems and processes the recruitment industry has to offer
- A desire to earn uncapped commissions
- Have a solid background in IT recruitment with local industry knowledge
Ever feel like you are being MICRO MANAGED? You won't get that at Peoplebank. You are expected to work professionally and ethically and in return enjoy a flexible work environment that is ALL about Work/Life balance. You are welcome to verify this and will be encouraged to do so during the interview process.
- Peoplebank is committed to your career development having a full time, Award Winning, Learning and Development Manager on staff
- Work/Life balance that really exists
- A great team to work with
- Office in the city, close to all amenities and light-rail
- Uncapped commission structure
- Salary range is between $60,000 to $70,000 inclusive of superannuation
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicole Shepherd on 02 6245 1713 quoting reference 241046.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.