Our client is seeking to engage a Records Advisor to assist with the appraisal requests to destroy digital records and prepare authorisation requests.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Assist with the appraisal of requests to destroy digital records and prepare associated authorisation requests.
- Provide recordkeeping advice and undertake appropriate liaison with clients to support the information system decommissioning.
- Provide advice and assist the Department with best practice recordkeeping.
- Facilitate the destruction of digital records held in recordkeeping systems, particularly time-expired records captured in electronic recordkeeping databases.
- Follow the Department's approved retention and disposal schedule and digitisation program.
- This role reports to the Program Manager, Business Solutions Delivery.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.