About the Company
A leading company who are delivering a managed market for disability services in Australia.
About the Role
As Receptionist and Administrator you will be the first point of contact for all customers and clients. You will provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment/scheduling processes. You will also provide office administration and support duties including executive assistant support to staff where appropriate.
- Provide administrative support to the large Regional team.
- Management of email and appointments system for local office
- Undertake research and investigation options available in the local area and prepare associated reports and correspondence.
- Provide front of house reception support for the office.
- Coordinate appointments with the office facilities and ensure these facilities are neat and appropriately prepared for each participant.
- Book and acquit all office travel and fleet management and coordinate credit card acquittal requirements.
- Accurately enter initial participant details into the IT system.
- Coordinate and organise executive meetings and community forums where necessary.
- Provide information about mainstream/disability services as part of general enquiries to the office.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities.
- MUST have previous experience of at least 3 years as a Receptionist or Administrator in a medium to large sized organisation
- Prefer experience in the Disability, Health or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to provide positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency with IT systems
- Ability to work within the team and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Ability to pass Police checks and Working with children checks
As this is a Contract role you will require previous commercial experience in the daily functions as there is no training provided for people with limited or no experience.
Identified Positions are roles that signify a strong involvement in matters related to, or directly involved with, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Identified Positions are not restricted only to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 21 May, although we may submit prior to this date
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 194741
Please click the apply button.