About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a receptionist to work within a dynamic team environment with a leading Information Technology Consulting Firm. Initial 6 months opportunity with possible extension, located in Melbourne, CBD.
About the role
The successful candidate will be required to be the first point of contact for people coming to the office. To meet and greet visitors and staff and create a warm, welcoming and friendly environment.
- Carry out audits of access passes and taking appropriate action
- Responsible for management, maintenance, and upkeep of the reception area - clean and presentable at all times
- Provide assistance for administrative activities as directed by the Site Lead
Skills and experience
- Ensure creation of an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation, and performance excellence within the team
- Build and develop effective stakeholder relationships across multiple levels within the organisation
- Create a positive environment where things do get done; providing flexibility and understanding how to say no while still providing quality services
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 08087207 quoting reference <245077>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.