- Customer Service Superstar
- Convenient location in Sydney CBD
- Part-time Adminstrative Assistant (5 hours per day for 4 days)
This position requires a high level of customer service and additional involvement in Workplace Services projects as assigned, intermediate level administration and program coordination tasks.
- Manage the reception area and attend to customers/guests
- Implement Workplace Services strategies and Guest customer support initiatives as directed from the site Workplace manager.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of efficiency and professionalism.
- Perform guest/visitor check in via proficient use of the visitor log in system, deliver notifications as per the SLA processes.
- Perform business and administrative support - bookings of room, instructions on caterings, events, courier, etc.
- Oversee the management of incoming and outgoing mail packages and courier bookings
- On a daily basis maintain and audit documents, report logs and training materials/manual associated with processes and procedures.
- Escalate Health & Safety and facilities maintenance tickets and issues with the site Workplace manager and/or building management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Have 2+ years related experience working within Guest Service or customer relations: candidates from luxury hospitality, high-end retail, or other high-touch customer service roles are encouraged to apply.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen with 4 days per week and 5 hours per day
- Intermediate written, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Be engaged and constantly aware of the guest environment, proactively offering friendly and helpful assistance to all stakeholders.
- Display excellent professional personal grooming and presentation.
- Demonstrate proficiency and prior experience in using MS Office, Gmail and associated Visitor management systems.
- Demonstrate ability to operate standard office equipment (telephone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines, mobile/tablet applications).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 193021
Please click the apply button.