- 6 months contract with high chances of extension
- Melbourne | Canberra
- Australian Citizens
You will be required to provide development support to the Technical Services Division (Major Projects Branch) in delivering the features to ensure that the newly developed Mobile Application meets business needs.
- They have a ReactJS application hosted within the AWS stack, supported by an internally hosted Java API on a JBoss based application stack.
- At least three years' experience developing in ReactJS, preferably with TypeScript
- Experience in NPM and NodeJs
- At least three years' experience developing in Java, preferably with REST APIs on a JBoss Application Stack.
- Development, Software Engineering or demonstrable relevant industry experience.
Nice to have:
- Understanding AWS (S3 buckets, Lambda, API Gateway)
- Understanding of ArcGIS mapping SDK
- Understanding of development tools (GIT / BitBucket / JIRA / Jenkins / Octopus Deploy)
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on Lavanya.email@example.com quoting reference number #208377