Our client is a Federal Government Agency and they are currently seeking a React Front End Developer for an initial 12 month contract.
In this role, working with our client, you would be joining a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public, web facing system.. As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and have a current baseline security clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience in application design for front end + API layers.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications.
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience.
- Knowledge of Apex, Java or C#
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in SASS.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #204169