Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking a React Senior Developer to work onsite with their client in Sydney, a household brand.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in leading and developing applications for a national Australian business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- 6+ years of professional experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of React Native
- Experience implementing stateless management: Redux
- Detail and design-oriented
- Proficient in Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Agile.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools Git (Bitbucket).
- JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower.
- Basic knowledge of AEM.
- Good understanding of JS Unit testing framework such as (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of Code standards and Best practices.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Analytics.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 190189 or please click the apply button.