Warehouse Coordinator - Radio Equipment Rentals
12 months contract + extensions
About the role
- To ensure total customer satisfaction by performing equipment material management activities within the Rental team.
- Responsible for equipment and material handling according to required processes and schedules.
- Maintain a structured and orderly storage facility for system infrastructure equipment and associated spares for 24/7 access.
- Carry out material handling and administration activities in support of Rental Customers.
- Check technical and system compatibility of all new orders
- Preparation and testing of Master codeplugs for new firmware releases
- Preparation and testing of customer specific codeplugs
- Creation and setup of subscribers on RM (Radio Management) for customer fleets
- Onsite customer support
- Stock Shortages
- Coordinate and carry out handling of materials and equipment primarily but not limited to Rental equipment. This may require off-site work on occasions.
- Coordinate any temporarily assigned material handling resources in support of specific Rentals.
- Ensure that all Rental equipment is asset tagged and recorded in the relevant company databases prior to storage or movement to other locations.
- Update applicable asset registers and keep relevant records in the relevant systems.
- Work with the Rental Operations Manager to ensure that asset locations and descriptions are correct against databases.
Skills and experience
Inventory and warehouse experience.
Working knowledge of computer based software and the Microsoft Windows OS environment.
Previous experience with radio communications and data communication equipment.
Working knowledge of database software.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 237540.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.