My client, reputable enterprise in telecommunication is currently seeking an up-beat, proactive and dynamic Project Engineer to work across a series of projects.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for working on all aspects of projects including designing, installing, configuring and commissioning IP based critical communication networks to meet the increased needs of public safety and enterprise customers. The Project Engineer will be required to have the hands-on experience of RF systems, Base stations and Microwave transmission networks, and be actively involved in documentation of the solution architecture and specification development to work with all stakeholders within the product lifecycle. You will be work closely with the Project Managers and Operations Engineers for all components of the IP based radio systems (Switchers, Servers, Routers, Voice logger and Consoles).
You will be working in Team of 20 where there is a lot of support and all the training will be provided.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Detailed Design documents, Bill of material, equipment testing and implementation
- Assist Project Managers with technical solutions and scheduling to meet customer specifics
- Manage and assist with technical schedules
- Document and contribute to the solution architecture, High Level System Design, Test Plans .and maintain revisions and document control
- Assist in the testing effort throughout the project lifecycle
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to ensure correct scoping and engage additional resources (internal or external) as required with the approval from the PM
- Assist in overseeing the server and software implementation resources (internal/external)
- Assist in overseeing the IP network and WAN implementation resources (internal/external)
- Broad understanding all technical aspects of the project and provide signoff where required
You must have following technical skillset:
- Microwave Xmission and IP experience would be good
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <196127>.
Take the challenge and take your career to new heights, APPLY ONLINE NOW!!