Our client is looking for a talented RPA Architect to join their highly innovative project-delivery team, tasked with deliverinh the RPA process end-to-end.
The RPA Architect will work with a number of stakeholders to design optimal fit-for-purpose Automation solutions, and may also be required to perform project management duties including resource planning, timeline scheduling and set project outcomes.
You may also be required to work on multiple projects across different geographical locations as part of the position.
- Assess the feasibility of automation solutions along with detailed use cases
- Work collaboratively with the consulting team to gather technical requirements and understand any potential issues to ensure that the solutions align with the overall strategic roadmap
- Provide subject matter expertise to clients and internal team members alike on different solutioning roadmaps
- Prepare the required solution architecture definitions and architectural documentation
- Implement and design RPA solutions using best practices.
- Manage delivery of automation projects and ensure company standards
- Facilitate / support commercial conversations and pre-sales
- Manage data storage, code reviews and analytics to ensure continuous improvement and enhanced solutions for clients
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent with an emphasis on programming
- Must have experience working as a solutions architect within an enterprise IT environment
- Advanced programming knowledge in Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UI path.
- Knowledge of RPA and similar emerging technologies
- Previous experience in building and deploying solutions in an RPA role with AI, ML or NLP (desirable)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 192046.