My client is a leader within their industry, providing IT solutions to renowned Australian organisations. They seek an Robotics Process Automation Developer for an initial 6-month contract located in the CBD with an immediate start. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team and further develop their RPA skills in Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, or UiPath.
- Engage stakeholders to gather and understand business requirements
- Analyse project requirements for design, implementation, development, and testing of RPA solutions
- Provide expertise on RPA capabilities and solutions
- Identify opportunities for development and process improvement
- Working projects end-to-end
Ideally you will have
- Hands on experience with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, or UiPath
- Experience deliverying end-to-end projects for clients
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive and ability to work autonomously
If you are interested, please hit the apply button and submit your resume in Word format.