Our client is seeking an experienced RPA Developer to join their rapidly growing project-deliver team, tasked with delivering the RPA process end-to-end.
The RPA Developer will work with a number of stakeholders to developer optimal fit-for-purpose automation solutions, both from the main office in Sydney CBD and on-site with their client in Parramatta.
Tools wise they predominantly use BluePrism (strongly preferred), but would also consider someone with strong experience using UI Path, AA or Pega.
Skills & Experience:
- Working experience as a RPA developer within an enterprise IT environment
- Advanced programming knowledge in Blue Prism or UI Path (strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of RPA and similar emerging technologies
- Previous experience in building and deploying solutions in an RPA role with AI, ML or NLP (desirable)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 193188.
Please click the apply now button.