As an RPA Developer, you will be focused on building end to end automation process solutions that meet business requirements.
You will work within project planning constraints, owning development solutions and have a high level of exposure to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
The company are open to hearing from experienced RPA Developers or Developers who are moving into this exciting sector.
* Develop and deploy chatbots/robots
* Analyse processes and architect solutions
* Design and develop process solutions
* Implement Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies
* Become an expert in Robotic Process Automation
* Experience developing and implementing automated RPA processes as an accredited developer OR
suitable wider development experience (.NET, VBA, SQL, HTML, C#) and an aptitude to develop knowledge of RPA (perhaps you've recently gained your UiPath certification)
* An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
* The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind
* Fully conversant with computing concepts and development lifecycle methodologies