A leading player in the Telecommunications industry that is responsible for deploying a wide range of mission critical radio communication products for multiple Government and mining organizations is on the hunt for an experienced RF Engineer to work a 6 month contract in their Perth branch.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design wireless network interconnect systems - both analog and digital networks;
- Perform circuit, system level optimization of RF circuit blocks including Receiver, Transmitter and Frequency Generation Unit (FGU);
- Define requirements, specifications and carry out modelling and simulation to analyse the design;
- Use complex RF test equipment in an RF laboratory to test and validate the design;
- Create an RF design that meets the project cost, schedule and quality goals;
- Component selection, evaluation and qualification;
- Product factory introduction and yield improvements;
- Field testing and resolution to design issues.
Required skills include:
- Strong, recent, commercial experience working as an RF Engineer;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Ability to be a team player and also work autonomously.
- Join a leading Telecommunications company;
- An opportunity to work onsite with some highly reputed clients.
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking above, it is preferred that you apply now with a resume that demonstrates relevant experience. All resumes will be reviewed, and suitable candidates contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Kate Ellis - 9423 1422 (188787)