- 12 months contract with Global mining client
- Close to the Perth CBD
- Network Engineer & RF Engineer required
A global mining client is seeking a Network Engineer & RF Engineer based in Perth.
- Working with EPCM to design and deliver Production and Utilities network infrastructure
- Design and commissioning of backhaul technology, wireless, point to point, point to multipoint and fibre
- Produce quality network low level design documentation including diagrams
- Cisco CCNP level qualification or equivalent experience ln Implementation of IP networks
- Proven experience relating to layer 2 and layer 3 protocols (STP, OSPF, BGP).
- Ability to review and work from approved detailed design documentation, Implementation plans, test plans, back out plans.
- Proven experience in developing and reviewing technical documentation
- Experience ln Wireless and LTE networks
- analysis and knowledge of technical communications solutions
- Develop and document low level designs and bill of materials across multiple technology functions such as WAN, LAN, Wireless, and Security.
- Strong knowledge of IP Communications fundamentals, focusing on OSI Layer 1 to 3.
- Heavy exposure to large scale production critical, and enterprise networks.
- Ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders, in multiple regions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, and/or Cisco CCNP level qualification or equivalent experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 242696)