- Initial 12-month contract based in the Perth CBD
- Opportunity to work onsite for a key mining client
- Familiarity with RF system measurement techniques.
Our client is a world-leading resources company that is ranked as a global industry leader. This role is an initial 12-month contract based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role:
The client is looking for an experienced RF Engineer who will be the key point of contact for RF related technical queries.
- Troubleshoot complex technology problems to restore production system availability in a structured, timeous manner.
- Review and approve vendor submitted documentation, including designs, drawings, test plans, implementation and back out plan.
- Ensure the change Management process including CAB submissions and representations
- Participate with all safety requirements both office and site based.
- Understanding with RF system measurement techniques.
- Integrate with existing team (Project Manager, Architecture etc)
- Technical assurance over vendor deliverables.
- Provide training to end user on project delivered radio systems working with Project Manager
Skills & experience
- Previous experience with Trunked Radio Systems, Microwave systems, Fibre Optic Cable planning, implementation, RF optimization and planning.
- Familiarity with FAT/SAT/UAT/commissioning
- Proven experience and understanding of LTE networks, ELV power systems, earthing/protection would be advantageous.
- Previous experience and understanding of high-level IP communications networks including wireless would be desirable.
- Experience within the mining and resources industry would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 239072)