Our Federal Government Client is seeking a .NET/Rest API Developer with experience using C# and the .NET MVC and Entity frameworks. Experience across other languages such as Java and Python will be highly regarded. This is an ASAP role going through to June 2019, with extension options and requires an active Baseline clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience developing in a variety of languages. For example C#, Java and Python and SQL;
- Experience developing REST web services particularly in C# using .NET MVC and Entity
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker
- Experience with Continuous Integration platforms such as Jenkins, Wercker, etc.
- Experience specifying APIs using tools such as RAML and Swagger.
- Experience with source code control systems such as TFS
- Familiarity with project and software development frameworks
- Experience with SQL database management system including SQL structured query language (SQL), PL/SQL, and/or XPath
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 185697.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Baseline Federal Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.