About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Producer to work within an Australian Telecommunications company. Initial 6 months opportunity with possible extension.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the end-to-end CMS production and delivery of digital hub programs of work in digital squad environment, covering the digital properties including but not limited to the company website, the App and company retail screens.
- Hands on day-to-day content updates within CMS include using existing templates and modules, editing HTML and some simple js / json files, database updates, static file management, publishing activities.
- Production, delivery, and release management process including working in dev, test and prod environments.
- Collaboration in cross functional agile team including liaising with UX, designers, devs, testers,
- Client service management - work to build relationships with key stakeholders including approvals and sign off and documentation.
Skills and experience
- Degree qualified (IT, Business, Engineering, Journalism etc.)
- A detailed understanding of Digital technology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional/technical skills
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- AEM experience
- Telco / IT / Large Corp experience
- Knowledge/understanding of mark-up languages
Candidate must have full working rights.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 80807207 quoting reference <246140>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.