About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As QMS Specialist you will ensure the standardisation of educational policy, procedures and guidelines, whilst working with the business owners.
- Promote professional and consistent work standard practices
- Ensure that the educational quality management system meets education policy, procedures and guidelines Standards
- Support the QMS to ensure consistent application and understanding by stakeholders.
- Provide operational guidance to ensure business process owners understand and incorporate relevant quality management principles and respond accordingly
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of process and framework changes
- Engage with business owners to identify critical business needs and requirements
- Ensure quality data in a changing environment.
- Must be a Quality Management Specialist / QMS Specialist (this is not a management or systems role)
- Proven experience in managing quality management systems within a VET and higher education framework.
- Demonstrated experience in providing operational advice to guide a range of stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Prefer a Degree or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary teams
Please note this is not a Systems or Technical role
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 191964
Please click the apply button.