About the role
Our client, an Australian banking institution, is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer with a focus on Cards testing in the banking domain, to join a great working culture and flexible work-from-home environment.
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Accountability and ownership. Write, review, elaborate, estimate and play stories.
- Working as a team. All members of that team must be willing to learn and contribute to the learning of others.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency
Skills and experience
- 3+ years as a tester or Quality Engineer
- 2+ years working in Agile teams
- 2+ years in Cards testing, able to demonstrate a high degree of proficiency for all aspects of Cards testing
- Knowledge of tools including Jira, Confluence, test automation tools, test management tools.
- Exposure to practices that support an agile way of working, such as test automation
- Demonstrated experience in delivery quality
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience with various QE and automation tools
- Proven background in automation testing and software development highly regarded
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button, or email Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au for a confidential discussion.