My client, a leading Australian Bank, is looking for an Automation Engineer to join a collaborative team and build robust automated test solutions that support the verification of new products and engineering processes.
You will work across multiple squads to help identify code coverage targets and ensure issues are captured early in the story lifecycle.
- Drive an Automation first approach for Unit, System and Integrated System testing,
- Contribute to platform integration and performance tests to play a key role in driving product quality to keep users pleased.
- Solving defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Code automated tests for the Feature, System and Integrated Systems Testing Phases
- Contribute to CI/CD pipeline design, build and maintenance to support Quality Engineering practices.
- Co-ordinate with different stakeholders within platform and project teams through various stage-gates of production release and deliver the agreed scope.
Your skills and experience will see you bring:
- Relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments and minimum 3 years' experience in Quality Engineering.
- Experience in AWS Based technologies.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in Mobile automation using device farms
- Experience in testing microservices, experience layer i.e., Backend for Front End and Contract based testing
What's in it for you?
- Work in a collaborative environment with highly talented and motivated colleagues
- Work with up to date technology
- Opportunity to join dynamic and evolving team.
- Opportunity to grow and learn professionally
- Flexible working policy
APPLY NOW or email Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au and quote reference #240823