As a Analyst Quality Engineer, you would analyze requirements to identify acceptance criteria and test scenarios, collaborating with the team to develop effective strategies and test plans, test execution to ensure the product meets the requirements and is within the defined quality criteria and standards.
You'll work in one of multiple squads, collaborating closely with developers, BAs, Scrum Master and apply shift left thinking to maximize the test coverage during development phase. From time-to-time you will use your interest in application function to support small business analysis activities.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Working in Shift-Left test approach model by providing test scenarios and test plans to Developers ahead of story development commences.
- Ensure acceptance criteria is met by validating Unit, Integration & System testing results conducted by the developers.
- Collaborate closely with BA and perform exploratory testing for different business scenarios before and after the feature is built and ensure the acceptance criteria is met.
- Conduct Integrated System Testing, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests to play a key role in driving product quality to keep users pleased.
- Develop and Reuse Automated Functional, Performance and Security Testing in CI/CD pipelines in relevant Test Environments.
- Generate automated TSRs for every Sprint / initiative and provide walkthrough to stakeholders.
- Conducting small business analysis activities under guidance from the Lead BA.
- Mentoring and assisting with career development and training.
- Solving defects; drive investigations into problems and correction actions relating to recurring problems.
- Participating in Platform code reviews with Developers.
- Problem solving, solution design automation and innovating using Quality Engineering practices.
- Contributing to CI/CD pipeline design, build and maintenance to support Quality Engineering practices.
- Overall quality standards, in conjunction with lead developers
What you will bring:
- Experience in software development, solution architecture and quality engineering experience in multiple environments.
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Outstanding organizational skills, with focus on Agile/Scrum practices
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, Postman, SQL, JMeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Interest and experience with the entire application stack; from network, security, through platform OS to application code