Our client has a dominant presence within the banking and financial industry, they are currently seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract.
The purpose of the Senior Quality Engineer is to innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery engagements.
About the role
You would be involved in,
- Develops, maintains, and leads test frameworks and test automation solutions for End-to-End System, API/ Integration, Performance, Load, and Stress testing.
- Designs, codes, and reviews automated software tests to verify software specifications and requirements are met.
- Maximizes the efficiency of test authoring and maintenance by continuously improving frameworks, standards, and best practices.
- Creation of test strategies for projects in the program
- Supporting the Quality Engineers when they have questions and enabling them to articulate these in a way that can be understood by the wider team to ensure right outcomes
The successful applicant will have experience in:
- Bachelor's in computer science or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of relevant Software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Strong integration API testing experience
- Experience in setting up Test frameworks, writing test scripts, and building an overall software solution to automate End-to-End System testing across multiple browsers, operating systems and devices.
- 3+ years of experience with automated performance, load, and stress testing of web applications and APIs.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #246423