About the Role:
Works closely with delivery engineers to help uplift quality. Execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations. Prepares test plans and scripts and undertakes test activities (functional or non-functional) in line with the testing quality framework to ensure the IT solution delivered is fit for purpose. Can include performance testing and automation.
Strategy Execution and Customer
- Minimum 5 year's in Quality/Testing space
- Develops and maintains test cases and scripts
- Strong testing experience with BI Reporting tool (preferably Tableau)
- Database test automation preferably open source, e.g. Python
- Experience with enterprise data management and Cloud technologies such as Big Query, AWS
- Experience operating using an Agile framework
- Performs all phases of testing, e.g. Functional, Integration, End-to-End, Regression, UAT, Load.
- Ensures testing activities are performed in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures
- Identifies, investigates and escalates defects, ensuring traceability back to test cases.
Leadership and Organisation
- Operates independently for routine tasks.
- Recommends options for improving testing operational efficiency and standards.
- Recommends actions to help lift quality in development engineers, to shift quality left in the delivery cycle.
- Acts as a business change driver to improve value, operational efficiency and productivity.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.