About the role - Quality Engineer
This role focusses on the Home Lending team, who are looking to upgrade their mortgage broker system. The successful Quality Engineer will be technically solid, with involvement in testing the upgraded system.
The role includes remuneration options including daily rate, or a salary option through LeadersIT.
Banking or large organisation experience will be highly regarded
Technical Quality Engineer Requirements
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Extensive experience undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using manual or automated testing methods.
- You have a good understanding of what needs to be included in unit, integration, and end to end tests and can coach engineers on what needs to be automated.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Test Automation Framework
- Experience in Mobile or Web UI test automation using tools preferably - Selenium, Appium, Perfecto
- Experience in API test automation using tools preferably - REST Assured Java Library, Postman
- Understanding of CI/CD processes and tools preferably - Jenkins, Git Pipeline
- Experience in programming language preferably - Java, Node.JS
- AWS experience is preferable
- Experience in Banking domain preferable
If you have any questions or require a confidential discussion regarding the role, please reach out to Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au. (quoting reference #237223)
To express your interest in applying for the role, click 'apply now'.