Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable Compliance Quality Development Officer (APS 5 contractor equivalent) for a 12-month contract with option to extend for an additional 12 months.
Quality Development Officers exercise a degree of independent judgement and make decisions within defined parameters that require some reliance on skills and knowledge. Quality Development Officers undertake their work in the context of competing priorities and contribute to changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
- Provide assistance and support to lower level staff through mentoring, development opportunities and monitoring performance.
- Assist with the assessment of complex cases to make appropriate determinations or referrals.
- Provide extraction and analysis of information to inform investigative reports of potential fraud cases
- Provide technical support, advice and procedural guidance to staff and stakeholders.
- Respond to enquiries and refer more complex matters to senior staff.
- Show initiative and exercise sound judgment when dealing with sensitive information or situations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 - job reference 194608.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.