About the Company
Our client is Australia's top tier financial client who represent a central, unbroken thread that runs through Australian history to provide stability, to support customers and communities, and to help grow the economy.
About the role
A quality assurance engineer / Automation Test Analyst with a focus on results is needed by our client to evaluate, troubleshoot, optimise, and provide high-quality digital products to our customers.
- Raise any defects found during test and escalate in accordance with set procedures
- Manage test infrastructure and execution of automated tests, and continuously maintain automated test cases
- Developing automated test scripts and frameworks for improve mobile app performance
- Identify the Automatable and non-automatable Sprint/Release test scope
- Automation and manual validation\testing of banking apps on iOS and Android apps
- Functional and non-functional testing of the digital product
- Accessibility Testing of digital products
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years Automation and functional testing experience
- Experience in API testing and use of tools like POSTMAN, Charles and BURP
- Web app automation using Selenium
- Knowledge in one of the languages - Java/Kotlin/C#
- BDD Test Approach and Scripting using Cucumber
- Working experience of CI/CD using Bamboo, Jenkins or any equivalent tool
- Code management tool like Git or any equivalent tool
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Agile frameworks
- Experience in test management tools such as JIRA, X-Ray
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.