About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring that the training and assessment products meet all requirements of the training package, rules of evidence and principles of assessment so that students can be assessed and issued with qualifications.
- Review and report on the rules of evidence and principles of assessment ensuring they are applied in the development of teaching learning resources products across all SkillsPoints.
- Ensure resources meet all the necessary standards/regulatory requirements
- Consult with key product specialists to seek final quality assurance approval of materials
- Develop quality assurance processes that will withstand audit scrutiny
- Work closely with the product development team and provide advice to mitigate the current issue of a large product quality assurance backlog due to rework to meet quality and compliance standards.
- Assist the Lead Quality Assurance Officer in the analysis of data and the preparation of status reports.
- Identify issues and take corrective action
- Ensure stakeholder engagement, to maintain workflow and quality outputs.
- Previous experience in a similar role as Quality Assurance Officer
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Working knowledge of contemporary learning and assessment techniques
- Previous experience assessing the impact of changes,
- Experienced in compliance with the records, information and knowledge management requirements
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192122
Please click the apply button.