About the role
Quality Assurance Analyst - Responsible for the provision of expert level quality management support services of complex and critical quality issues to enable effective decision making and delivery of sound business outcomes.
Quality Analyst - Work within an Online Payment Gateway Provider team, developing and automating test automation frameworks based on project requirements.
Quality Assurance Analyst
* Responsible for project and/or testing governance including delivery, policy, effective risk and stakeholder management for complex enterprise solutions
* SME knowledge of testing practices with the ability to complete detailed audits.
* Updates documentation of systems and processes, including functional and technical documentation to keep knowledge repositories current to mitigate risks of a transient contractor workforce.
* Conducts analysis of specific strategies for evidence of compliance with management directives, or the identification of abnormal occurrences.
* Responsible for identifying changes and how to implement them, and provide training tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards
* Definition of new processes, methodologies, deliverables and standards to meet changing demand conditions
* Developing and improving test automation frameworks for functional, regression and performance testing * Updating test automation frameworks to be robust and scalable
* Collaborating with test and developments leads to establish automation testing strategy of the software engineering team
* Setting up data seeding scripts
* Setting up frameworks/scripts to generate test execution reports
* Updating tools/frameworks to gather test coverage metrics
* Design and develop test plans from functional specifications
* Performs all phases of testing, e.g. Functional, Integration, End-to-End, Regression, UAT.
Skills and experience
Quality Assurance Analyst
* Minimum 8+ year's Testing Experience
* Experience in implementing/developing testing strategies
* Advanced knowledge of test estimations, test strategies, test plans, test schedules and test summary reports
* Detailed knowledge of SDLC, testing tools and methodologies, agile testing methodologies, ISTQB certification in testing
* Minimum 3 year's experience in the IT industry
* Awareness of payment gateway and eCommerce platforms (such as SecurePay)
* Strog experience with Cucumber, Groovy, Cypress, Rest Assured, Selenide
* Experience in Bamboo, Jenkins and JMeter/Allure Reports/OWASP ZAP Proxy
Experience working in an Agile environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference #237948
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.