About the role
- Permanent Opportunity
- Quality Analyst
- Potential salary at the top end of market-rates
- Driving continuous improvement in software quality including automated testing coverage operational and security controls (towards 100%)
- Setting quality standards, guidelines and expectations of all code outputs delivered by the service team(s)(from any engineer)
- Ensuring quality improvements and requirements needs are included in feature / story acceptance criteria
- Monitoring code quality automation supporting CI/CD pipeline in real-time
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/real-time/continuous hands-off testing
- Be accountable for the delivery of quality solutions to both internal and external customers
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in a senior/autonomous role as a Tester/Quality Engineer
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Rally, Springboot, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in testing microservices, experience layer ie Backend for Front End and Contract based testing.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validity Testing)
- Must have Java experience
- Banking background ideal. Previous Markets experience good to have (capital markets, foreign exchange)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.