- Location: North Sydney
- Initial 5 Months Fixed Term contract
Our client is looking for a Qlikview developer on a contract basis. The role will be responsible for the delivery of reporting solutions to front line business and management. The role will support the business in the analysis, development and delivery of the currently Qlik Applications, dashboards and reporting that is required. As the Qlik Developer you will deal with issues/changes and any other requirements directed by the business stakeholders across the in scope geography. You will have a strong focus on report/dashboard development as well as training and support services for existing users is in place.
Responsibilities will include:
- The role will support analysis and development effort for business requests
- The role will manage the change process and the integration process for some already available reporting solutions
- Receive continuous enhancement development requests from the business users and manage within the development lifecycle
- Develop a formal documentation & knowledge management plan.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the underlying data sets, including those housed on the Netezza appliance
- Receive and execute QV/QS adhoc and report requests from the business users.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience and expertise in QlikView and QlikSense development
- Knowledge in QV & QS solutions and design principles
- Knowledge of development Life cycle methodologies
- Knowledge of project life cycles
- Clear and effective communicator who has the ability to articulate a concept or idea to both IT and business colleagues
For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org