Our Federal Government Client is seeking high calibre and high performing candidates to support DSB related projects and programmes. This position will be located in Canberra and is available now.
Key position responsibilities:
- Provide data management and development support to the DSB projects/programmes
- Develop software applications to meet business requirements to support DSB projects/programmes using Qlik with respect to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices and processes maximising the EDW environment
- Manage productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks
- Develop an agreed work plan of key performance indicators and outcomes
- Regular reporting against performance and effort
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated ability to develop business solutions through the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development practices and processes to meet the Deliverables as a Qlik Developer
- Demonstrated experience in Qlik report development
- Relevant qualifications and/or certification as a Qlik Developer
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 203210
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.