QA Test Analyst
Sydney CBD- remote work available
Our client is experiencing signigicant growth in their business and is looking to hire a QA Test Analyst in a permanent position to join their team.
You'll be working on some of the most complex parts of the business Platform. We have existing commitments to deliver features in the market as quickly as possible, so an ability to plan quickly and effectively, and to hit the ground running with a focus on quality will be highly valued. Working closely with our developers and product team, you will champion the quality of our features in our development pipeline using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects, and signing-off on features.
- Create and document test plans and test cases
- Running test cases on devices - such as executing use case scenario-based testing
- Research and analyse product functionality being tested
- Analyse requirements
- Identify potential problems our customers may encounter
- Analyse the test results and reports
- Report and manage any defects found using bug tracking tools
To be considered for this role:
- Minimum one year experience preferable
- One year experience in Postman API Testing
- Hands-on experience in testing iOS/Android-based devices
- A thorough understanding of QA testing environments, methodologies, and Software Test Life Cycles
- Growth mindset, problem solver, quality-fanatic
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Click the "APPLY" button now!
For more details on this role, please call Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 241092