About the role:
The purpose and unique contribution of your role is to analyse proposed solutions, and to plan, manage, execute and report on testing activities to contribute and help define the quality of the solutions being built. To perform this role, you will work closely with Analysts and Developers, as well as other members of the platform and project teams, such as Architects, Environment Management, Release Management.
- Enable teams to activate end to end digital experiences for customers, colleagues and partners, that are more secure, robust and scalable than ever before, and deliver them with lightning speed
- Collaborate with analysts, developers and other testers in delivering high quality changes.
- Plan and execute tests to validate the systems, build up regression test suite and validate business process flows.
- Maintain and extend the platform test automation framework and test assets.
- Monitor the build and test pipeline and reporting & troubleshooting and daily failures.
- Bring thought leadership in your field of expertise to support the planning and execution of Technology's strategic priorities, contemporary operating model and business plan
- Communicate and report on testing activities to internal and external stakeholders at appropriate levels.
- Experience in context-based and risk-based testing of complex business applications
- Experience in using automation tools such as Selenium and Capybara for UI interfaces, Mongoid for data handling, contract testing, etc.
- Programming expertise in Ruby and Java
- Experience in use of NoSQL databases such as Mongo.
If interested in this role or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Helia Moosavi on email@example.com quoting reference 242395