- 6 Months role |Exciting project | Growing team
- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank | Flexible working policy
We are currently seeking an Automation testing Engineer with a strong Java background to work within a Fast-paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation.
As an Automation Testing Engineer, you will be operating across the full lifecycle of system testing, including test planning, scripting, test automation and execution, as well as reporting.
- Previous experience in all aspects of testing, including Functional, non-Functional, System, Integration and End-to-End.
- Experience in the use of automated test design and execution tools -- e.g. HP ALM, Jira
- Experience in testing with Middleware products (e.g. MQ Series, Connect Direct), with good understanding of XML message formats.
- Experience with testing Java applications.
- Good understanding of SQL Server, Sybase and/or Oracle databases, using SQL query tools and writing SQL queries.
- Well-developed teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to operate independently and communicate and work effectively with business users, developers and Support resources.
- Previous testing experience with .NET and WebSphere applications
- Sound understanding of the Markets/Treasury business, including Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Derivatives products.
- Some experience in Performance or Stress/Volume testing using load testing tools -- e.g. HP Performance Center
- Understanding of SWIFT message formats
To be eligible to apply, you must be Australian/New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #195865